sabato 26 dicembre 2015

Shibari


Notes intersect waiting
the sound of rain on the leaves
It transforms the silence in the sound of a harp
my howl reminds me who tied
hang suspended in a forest
ropes falling from the branches of the tree
they are suspended between reality and fantasy
they wrap the strings and penetrate the mind
the bond is strong and painful
I lift my face to the sky
I look inside the rain drops
the bill to pass the time
the kiss to quench my thirst for purity
Wait until all ties me
who makes me feel with the mind imprisoned
in his love.


(ITALIANO)

Le note s'intersecano nell'attesa
il rumore della pioggia sulle foglie
trasforma il silenzio nel suono di un'arpa
il mio ululato richiama chi mi ha legata
pendo sospesa in un bosco
le funi cadono dalle fronde dell'albero
sono sospesa tra realtà e fantasia
Le corde mi avvolgono e penetrano la mente
il legame è forte e doloroso
alzo il volto al cielo 
guardo dentro le gocce della pioggia
le conto per ingannare l'attesa
le bacio per dissetarmi di purezza
attendere chi mi lega
chi mi fa stare con la mente imprigionata
nel suo amore .

(ALEXIA ELCANO - Sadiana )